Saturday, December 03, 2005

EI 3105 10 Year Battery Optical Smoke Alarm
EI 3105 10 Year Battery Optical Smoke Alarm
* Longlife Lithium Battery Optical Smoke Alarm
* Built-in and sealed battery, guaranteed for 10 years
* No need to replace batteries - complete peace of mind
* Senses smoke using the light scatter principle
* quick response to visible smouldering smoke
* High sensitivity. Responds to all standard fires
* Hush button for nuisance alarms
* 10 year end of life warning
* Suitable also for Housing Associations
* Interconnectable with up to 12 other alarms
* 5 year warranty on alarm

This alarm is particularly suited for bedrooms and the living room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kinky said...

Sorry to leave this in a comment, but I couldn't find a email address on your main page. Feel free to delete this - I won't take offense!

This is just a short note to let you know that Kinky Bitch is blogging again. Unfortunately, the old domain name has been hijacked for free advertising, but I've restored the old archives at http://kinkybitchblog.blogspot.com/ Which is where it will probably stay.

I'm trying to email any old readers I can find so feel free to help me spread the word if you know any one that read. Thanks & Sorry for the long absence!

-KinkyB

PS: I totally have nothing to do with the blog that is linked at my former domain name. I'm not even into that.

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home